This delicious recipe is great for babies six month old and above.
1. 1 small tuber of sweet potato
2. One tomato
3. Half onion
4. 1 small pepper
5. 2 big carrots
6. Fish powder or cooked fish ( i prefer steamed fish for this recipe)
7. Seasoning (Vegetable based and optional)
1. Peel the sweet potato and cut into small pieces
2. Wash the carrots and cut into small pieces
3. Wash the tomato onion and pepper
4. Put all ingredients in one cooking pot and add water enough to cover ingredients
5. Boil for about 10 minutes or until the sweet potatoes and carrots are soft
6. Let it cool and add your steamed fish
7. Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Mash with fork for older babies.
7. Add one teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil (optional)
8. Add your vegetable seasoning (optional)
Another easy but delicious recipe. this should make about 5 servings.